torsdag 5 april 2007

OMG

How did this happen? why did I create a blog? shall I write in swedish or english?

I have never dared to share my thaughts, words in a way like this before except for publishing poetry, so lets see what happens as I always love to challange myself to do things I dont dare to do and so grow as a human being and individual.

I have just moved out from my mom´s house, yeah I know ..maybe a lil late I mean Im turning 25 this summer, I have to catch up with so many things since certain people in my life prevented me from living my life fully.

Anyways, so I have just spread my wings and Im learning to fly, sometimes really high up in the skies of life and sometimes really low..afraid to get hurt, but letting go of your fears is the only way to develop and as a friend once said "there is nothing to fear but fear itself".These words will do for today...smile always and keep your head up!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar