torsdag 31 januari 2008

Vackra ord jag hittat på nätet...


You don't know me
Who are you to think so?
That everything you see
As only a part of something you don't know

Who's to say what is true
I have been so afraid
You don't know what I've been through
Why I whisper... save...
Me.

Believe in something sweet
Like, "love always finds a way"
The note of a heart beat
Sweeps through every day

Listen to your favorite slow song
The song that matches you inside
Nothing ever seems wrong
When the song sings everything you hide

Read in between the lines
I am wanting you to know
Through poems and delicate rhymes
There is something I'm trying to... show...
You.

When I turn to you
I give you all of me
There is something
I wish you knew
I'm trying to let you see.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar